The Danish site Seismograf/DMT – on new music and sound art – features a focus on the instrument maker in modern sound art. This includes artist such as Lauren Hayes, Jonas Olesen and Morten Riis that all describes their unique way of realising new sounds, new structure and new ways of conceptualizing music by building their own instruments and music machines.
Find it here, in Danish
- PhD defense. Rikke Toft Nørgård: Gameplay Corporeality: the corporeal-locomotive dimension in gameplay activity and experience
- New book: Playing Computer Games: Somatic Experience and Experience of the Somatic
- Book presentation @ dOCUMENTA
- Workshop @ dOCUMENTA: Erkki Kurenniemi Online Archive
- Interface aesthetics @ Rhizome
- No events.
TagsAndersen AROS bazzichelli Board book CfP climate Climate Conference climate_art computer games computerspil conference Darc DARC event debate digital art Digital countercultures DUL Geoff Cox Guest Lecture Hackers hacktivism interface løfgreen literature meeting music net art networking networking art Planetary Pledge Pyramid Pold rum46 Saul Albert seminar Skive Kunstmuseum social networking sousveillance Sousveillance - the art of inverse surveillance Talkaoke The People Speak transmediale resource urbanism Web2.0 workshop