- Ink at Aarhus Main Library
- PhD defense. Rikke Toft Nørgård: Gameplay Corporeality: the corporeal-locomotive dimension in gameplay activity and experience
- New book: Playing Computer Games: Somatic Experience and Experience of the Somatic
- Book presentation @ dOCUMENTA
- Workshop @ dOCUMENTA: Erkki Kurenniemi Online Archive
- No events.
TagsAndersen AROS bazzichelli Board book CfP climate Climate Conference climate_art computer games computerspil conference Darc DARC event debate digital art Digital countercultures DUL Geoff Cox Guest Lecture Hackers hacktivism interface løfgreen literature meeting music net art networking networking art Planetary Pledge Pyramid Pold rum46 Saul Albert seminar Skive Kunstmuseum social networking sousveillance Sousveillance - the art of inverse surveillance Talkaoke The People Speak transmediale resource urbanism Web2.0 workshop
Tag Archives: Plymouth
MAY 26 and 27, 2010
University of Plymouth, UK
Organised by KURATOR/Art & Social Technologies Research (K/AST) and Culture Theory Space research group at the University of Plymouth, UK.
Relational aesthetics – introduced by philosopher Jacques Ranciere and critic Nicolas Bourriaud – proposes new relations between spectators, rather than between a spectator and an artwork. The art installation [...]