- PhD defense. Rikke Toft Nørgård: Gameplay Corporeality: the corporeal-locomotive dimension in gameplay activity and experience
- New book: Playing Computer Games: Somatic Experience and Experience of the Somatic
- Book presentation @ dOCUMENTA
- Workshop @ dOCUMENTA: Erkki Kurenniemi Online Archive
- Interface aesthetics @ Rhizome
- No events.
TagsAndersen AROS bazzichelli Board book CfP climate Climate Conference climate_art computer games computerspil conference Darc DARC event debate digital art Digital countercultures DUL Geoff Cox Guest Lecture Hackers hacktivism interface løfgreen literature meeting music net art networking networking art Planetary Pledge Pyramid Pold rum46 Saul Albert seminar Skive Kunstmuseum social networking sousveillance Sousveillance - the art of inverse surveillance Talkaoke The People Speak transmediale resource urbanism Web2.0 workshop
Tag Archives: smart phone
What does new developments such as smart phones, game consoles, e-book mean for digital culture? How can they be discussed as cultural interfaces? Søren Pold discusses this under the title of Controlled Consumption in this video made for the (cross)-regional Shareplay network:
Søren Pold from Shareplay on Vimeo.